Name: Susan Carlick
Mobile: 0790 3343997
“A hardworking, reliable person who works well under pressure and consistently meets strict deadlines; enjoys working as part of a team or on own initiative using effective communication skills to achieve objectives.”
As a key worker I am able to work part of a team to in an informal but structured way. Competent to design and deliver quality Education/Training sessions also to manage administrative tasks effectively which I am part of the IV team within the organisation. I am able to work both independently and collaboratively to full potential, also to have the ability to motivate students and encourage participation and to building up confidence within a class or working environment; also to promote Equal opportunities.
Setting up and delivering various training courses within the WEA/TUC/YMCA, also to go through the process of IV through Agored.
- Working with Skills for Life learners including Dyslexic Students.
- Teaching experience of group work/one to one
- Experience of designing courses and teaching materials/Policy.
- Understanding of Equal Opportunities/Disability Law.
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of organisations.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Works hard using own initiative.
Training and qualifications:
PGCE – University of Glamorgan
Introduction to Teaching
OU Pathways to success Project
Mental Health Awareness (Children Services
Autism in the Workplace
Level 2 Basic Skills
Personal Management Skills Programme
Youth Leader development
First Aid at Work
Health and Hygiene
St John Ambulance Divisional Secretary/Administration
Membership of professional bodies
- Chartered Institute of Environment Health (CIEH)
Volunteer for St John Ambulance
Volunteer for St Matthias Church Sunday School Youth Group, swimming, reading