- phone: 07813 949 519
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: region: South Wales
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling
- BSc (hons) Psychology
- Diploma in Management
- Member of British of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate member of British Psychological Society
Current and Previous Work Experience:
I currently work for Training in Mind as the Adult Training Lead.
I am a National Instructor for Mental Health First Aid (Wales).
I am an Instructor for Mental Health First Aid (Wales) and Youth Mental Health First Aid (Wales).
I have piloted the delivery of Mental Health First Aid (Wales) to Young Carers, and presented at MHFA (Wales) conferences in North & South Wales.
I am Registered with University of South Wales to delivery accredited Mental Health First Aid (Wales).
I am an accredited Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) Instructor.
My previous work experience includes:
- Poverty Intervention Officer for Communities First;
- Senior Mental Health Development Officer for Gwent Association of Voluntary Organisations (GAVO);
- Project Coordinator & Recovery Practitioner for Hafal;
- Assistant Psychologist for North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust;
- Special Project Officer for Capita Symonds.
I have worked with private, public and third sector organisations, service users and carers.
My feedback from clients has been consistently good.